ONLINE NEEDS ANALYSIS
WE PROVIDE INDEPENDENT ADVICE TO THE EMPLOYER
AS PER THE REGULATIONS OF THE
Medical Schemes Act 131 of 1998 and the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, 2002, we have certain requirements that must be met prior to providing clients with advice:
1. As independent advisers, we have to make certain disclosures to you. These are available for download and must be signed and returned to us via email or fax to keep on file. We cannot provide any advice without these documents being completed.
2. We need to ascertain what your specific requirements are with regards to healthcare. This is done via the Medical Needs Analysis (MNA) and it focuses on affordability, the levels of cover required both in and out of hospital, chronic conditions and any specific needs you may have.
3. On receipt of the MNA, we will make recommendations to you in light of the information you have provided.
4. If you accept our advice, we will send you an Advice Record, confirming the details discussed, along with the application forms.
5. These will both need to be completed and signed and faxed or emailed to our office. The Advice Record will go on file and we will submit your application to the scheme.
6. Once the scheme has made a decision regarding your application, we will communicate this to you, so that you can sign acceptance thereof.